Secrets to planning the Wedding of Your Dreams
by Jamie Snodgrasss
Hang on one moment though!
Before you even begin to think that far ahead, you have some extremely important things ahead of you. Planning for your special day so that it will turn out to be the day you have always dreamed about.
Your wedding day is going to be one of the best days of your life! Yet the lead up can be so stressful with all the plans and bookings that you will have to make.
The last thing you need is a disaster waiting to happen at the last minute!
You have endless phone calls to make, people to organize, a mountain of things to arrange. Something can easily slip through the net.
In order to avoid the stress of one or more things ruining your big day, you must read on and discover the secrets to making your all important day the fairy tale wedding you have always dreamed about… right down to the last flower, expertly prepared, just for you.
Setting the Date.
When planning your wedding and setting the date for your happy occasion, you should bear in mind one or two important points. Most weddings take place on the weekend, so if you are planning on a weekday, make sure of the numbers that will be able to make it
This may sound obvious to you at this point but take heed. There will be many things that you think are obvious right now. Some of these things may get left by the wayside when you start to get bogged down with the many plans and arrangements you will have to make.Also, remember that at certain times of the year such as Mother’s day, etc. flowers are much more expensive and florists will be very busy.
If you are flexible on the date then it isn’t
so much of a problem. If you want a specific date, you must begin planning far in advance to make sure that your location of ceremony, reception, photographer, etc. are all available for the date you have chosen.
Long-range plans will help to avoid any disappointments.
The date of your wedding will have a bearing on many things. Weather is the first one to consider. It may also affect the type of food you have or what flowers are available.
You may not think about these things when setting the date unless you have your mind firmly fixed on a particular season.
Make sure that the venue will be available on the particular date and that all the important members of the wedding party are also available. Never assume! Will you both be able to get time off work for the honeymoon?
But above all else make sure you don’t make these mistakes that can turn your happy day into a total disaster….
About the Author
Jamie Snodgrasss is an online marketer for many sites such as Wedding Planning and Article Directory
Gift Baskets – GiftTree.com provides creative gift basket designs for all your special occasions. Our gift baskets are filled with quality fresh fruit, gourmet, wine, champagne and items like baby gifts, flowers, balloons, and other unique gift basket ideas.
Wedding planning tools, wedding gown search, and engagement ring information.
Search for reception sites, photographers, honeymoon locations and more!
- Picking Wedding Flowers Love Is in the Air Craig Thornburrow Love is in the air and so is the aroma of the freshly cut and arranged wedding flowers,...
- Ideas for Wedding Favors If you are in the process of planning your wedding you will probably know how important wedding favors are these days. Fortunately, there are a...
- Stargazer Lily Wedding: Your Questions About Stargazer Lily Wedding Jenny asks… i just got back from the florist is there a way to do a wedding with stargazer and calla lilies? for less than...
- Florists Denver: Your Questions About Florists Denver Sandy asks… what is a good website to find flowers? i am planning a wedding for a friend and i am not having much luck...
- A Rose By Any Other Name The Versatility of a Rose by Justin Grover The rose is one of the most beautiful and stunning flowers of all. This quality also makes...